This website is intended to provide a FULL overview of my data science work. Inside this website, you will find presentations, reports, and all things created by me: Andrew D’Armond.
If at any point you want to go to a different section use the menu tabs at the top for desktop users or top left for mobile users.
If you don’t see anything on the home page, use the search tool in the top right corner.
IF you want to change the design palette, click the palette tool to switch from dark or light in the top right corner
Thank You! 😄
Deep knowledge of analytics, data science, global strategy, machine learning, product management, technical consultancy, sports, and technology.
Previously, Andrew was influencing the sports industry in Houston, TX. Andrew began his sports career as a Football Operations Intern for the Houston Texans. Andrew transitioned to collegiate sports, where he worked for the Houston branch of IMG College. Andrew executed the fulfillment and hospitality of over 100 corporate sponsors for the University of Houston & Rice University athletics. Andrew’s favorite achievement was coordinating Super Bowl 51 related events for the Houston Super Bowl Host Committee. Events including Super Bowl Live, NFL Experience, NFL Awards, & NFL Gala.
Post graduating from his double master’s, Andrew has worked for multiple startups, his latest challenge being Notch. As a Solutions Engineer, Andrew is the technical expert for all sales in the Texas region. Andrew initiated successful projects that shortened the sales cycles and increased Revenue and Gross Market Value substantially.
Andrew holds a double master’s in Business Analytics & International Business from Hult International Business School. Andrew also holds a BS in Sports Administration minoring in Business Administration from Louisiana State University.
Masters in Business Analytics, 2020
Hult International Business School
Masters in International Business, 2019
Hult International Business School
BS in Sports Administration, 2016
Louisiana State University
Consulted sales team with technical expertise for SaaS enabled marketplace software.
• Presented to 10+ food distributors and 5+ restaurant chains securing sales leading to $2,500+ in Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) and increased Gross Market Value (GMV) from $1M per month to $2M per month for platform usage.
• Deployed new market strategy for lead generation streamlining sales cycles from 2 months to 1 month raising sales team performance Month over Month (MoM) by 40%.
• Customized 15+ dashboards for clients showing purchasing power and platform usage discovering 10%+ average in production cost savings by leveraging SaaS marketplace options.
Initiated project from scratch incentivizing VC firm to seed fund.
• Architected mobile app translating speech including slang & diction recognition across top 100 languages.
• Conducted 100+ user research interviews optimizing feature performance and utilization resulting in product design, product roadmap, and KPI metrics.
• Led team of 7 establishing DevOps methodology through product life cycle enhancing product using A/B testing and cohort analysis resulting in engagement rate increase by 200%.
Cultivated new data visualization tool to enhance business development.
• Designed 5+ dashboards for Colorado ski resort clients leveraging over 20+ user requested features ranging from weather tracking updates, live slope conditions, emergency response messaging, & patron usage.
• Spearheading business development expanding dashboard sales outside Breckenridge nearby markets including Vail, Keystone, & Copper Mountain raising revenue by 350%.
• Accelerated new client installation by conducting data analysis in Python and SQL bringing launch time projections forward by 3 months.
Managed the partnership activation side of all University of Houston and Rice University Athletics. Responsibilities include:
• Supervised all sponsorship event operations for University of Houston and Rice University Athletics on game days tallying 100+ events over course of year.
• Recommended existing sponsorships with findings from consumer data analysis reports to further consumer awareness, led to 100% retention rate and 60% increase in new clientele.
• Revamped all “trade” accounts of 100+ clients shifting assets to activations and hospitality instead of sales meetings increasing hospitality attendance by 40%.
Coordinated team in day-to-day operations for events related to Super Bowl 51.
• Guided operational coordination of Super Bowl 51 related events including Super Bowl Live, NFL Experience, NFL Awards, NFL Gala.
• Diagnosed consumer interaction data acquired from previous day, initiating better partner activation setup along with hourly site diagnostics to strengthen product engagement.
• Uncovered logistical data trends, verifying reports from all 15 public transportation routes in & out of downtown area leading 150,000+ patrons efficiently through Super Bowl week.
Collaborated with players & coaches establishing first class training camp experience.
• Analyzed data from daily practice to increase efficiency, subsequent 10% increase, exhibited through decreased practice times
• Illustrated data to players with reports of situational analytics enhancing awareness and preparation for following practice
• Incorporated health data from team doctors and physical therapists to analyze sleep regiments, increasing REM 15%
Most Recent Sorted
Leveraging Python to maximize ETF performance using Equal Weight Distrubution
Most Recent Sorted
Data Analysis conducted in R to find data insights to help Quality Allow improve profitability