This website is intended to provide a FULL overview of my data science work. Inside this website, you will find presentations, reports, and all things created by me: Andrew D’Armond.
If at any point you want to go to a different section use the menu tabs at the top for desktop users or top left for mobile users.
If you don’t see anything on the home page, use the search tool in the top right corner.
IF you want to change the design palette, click the palette tool to switch from dark or light in the top right corner
Thank You! 😄
Wide knowledge of analytics, business analysis, data science, global strategy, machine learning, programming languages, sports, and technology.
Previously, I was exclusively working in the sports industry in Houston, TX. I began my sports career as a Football Operations Intern for the Houston Texans. Then transitioned to collegiate sports, where I worked for the Houston branch of IMG College. I executed the fulfillment and hospitality of over 100 corporate sponsors for the University of Houston & Rice University athletics. My biggest professional acheivement so far was overseeing the coordination of all events leading up to and on Super Bowl 51 Sunday in Houston, TX. Which included the seamless distribution and management of the workload for the over 20,000 amazing dedicated participating volunteers in collaboration with the exemplary team for the Houston Super Bowl Host Committee.
Outside of work, I spend time participating in Kaggle competitions, reading and exploring new documentation of computer literacy packages, leveraging social media accounts to convert unstructured data to streamline marketing strategies through text analytics and image processing, and advancing machine learning pipelines by furthering the development of deep learning in social and geopolitical issues. I have a huge passion for sports, music, and travel. You can view some of travel pictures in the gallery section below.
I hold a Double Masters in Business Analytics & International Business from Hult International Business School. The only school to be triple-accredited in the United States by the three largest accreditation associations in AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS. While in school, I was the winner of the Hult Business Challenge in Entrepreneurship for the creation of a new energy-efficient network for machinery powered by soft-core batteries. I was also awarded the Future Leader Scholar prior to entry for my work in the sports industry. I also holds a BS in Sports Administration minoring in Business Administration from Louisiana State University. GEAUX TIGERS!
Masters in Business Analytics, 2020
Hult International Business School
Masters in International Business, 2019
Hult International Business School
BS in Sports Administration, 2016
Louisiana State University
Devised translation mobile app for VC firm targeting international markets
• Wrote propriety Python code formulating mobile app translating speech including slang & diction recognition across top 100 languages, sector values currently at $24 Billion
• Researched consumer market futures in mobile translation sector establishing market share potential to 15% facilitating analyst in forecasting sales across European markets effectuate initial seed valuations
• Managed team of analysts, engineers, & marketers across multiple time zones adopting agile methodology ensuring on-time deliverables & product quality
Designed property tracking dashboard for SaaS platform
• Built R package shiny dashboard for Colorado based ski resort clients ensuring safe conditions via tracking weather updates, live slope conditions, emergency response messaging, & patron usage
• Spurred business development expanding dashboard sales outside Breckenridge nearby markets including Vail, Keystone, & Copper Mountain raising revenue by 350%
• Accelerated new client installation by conducting data analysis in Python and SQL providing more conducive data using dashboard bringing launch time projections forward by 3 months
Oversaw sponsorship assets facilitating marketing campaigns with clientele of University of Houston and Rice University Athletics
• Enhanced current sponsorships with findings from consumer data analysis reports to further consumer notoriety, led to a 100% retention rate and 60% increase in clientele
• Uncovered trend analysis in clientele research data leading to increase billables of 30% of current clientele to streamline revenue
• Managed all “trade” accounting of 100+ clients through Customer Relationship Management software generating high level activations to leverage current and potential clients
Coordinated execution of all Super Bowl 51 events in downtown Houston area
• Led operational coordinator of all Super Bowl 51 related events including Super Bowl Live, NFL Experience, NFL Awards, NFL Gala, generating $300+ Million from tourist expenditures to Houston community
• Dissected consumer interaction data acquired from previous day, initiating better partner activation setup along with hourly site diagnostics to strengthen product engagement
• Researched logistical data trends, verifying reports from all 15 public transportation routes in & out of downtown area leading 150,000+ patrons efficiently through Super Bowl week
Collaborated with players & coaches establishing first class training camp experience.
• Analyzed data from daily practice to increase efficiency, subsequent 10% increase, exhibited through decreased practice times
• Illustrated data to players with reports of situational analytics enhancing awareness and preparation for following practice
• Incorporated health data from team doctors and physical therapists to analyze sleep regiments, increasing REM 15%
Most Recent Sorted
Leveraging Python to maximize ETF performance using Equal Weight Distrubution
Most Recent Sorted
Data Analysis conducted in R to find data insights to help Quality Allow improve profitability